Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Exhibition Fever!!

Wow what an amazing weekend. The exhibition was a hit! I am overwhelmed by the love and support from all the girls from WIRD as well as the beautiful people in my community. I wouldn't of been able to pull it off without them. I'd like to thank Nautilus for playing some great tunes on Sat night. You guys rock! The Headlands Hotel for the great space. All my friends who bought food and other goodies and manned the postcard stall whilst I was busy schmoozing :) So many people, Lana from soulbirdsister for helping me organise the space and promote the night. The circus girls Darlene, love your work darls! Charlie J and Shona for their amazing hooping and acro show. Here is a link, check it out!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10821081@N00/sets/72157624509480959/

Susan Angel for mentoring me and helping me out with the slideshow. Look forward to working with you Sue xx

and of course the lovely girls from the Wollongong Illawarra Roller Derby team.
You rock my world girls. Thanks for being such good sports xx
Oh and here is a copy of the slideshow from Saturday night. Just in case you missed it.


Until next time my friends...

Ninaberry xx

2 comments:

  1. We have to have this on the official WIRD YouTube. It's fantabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete