Monday, July 19, 2010

The Final Countdown...

So it's not long to go now for the exhibition. I have been doing some last minute photo shoots and editing photos. It's finally feeling like it's all coming together. It's exciting to hear people talk about the exhibition, it makes it feel real! I'd like to thank everybody for all there love and support. especially Lana from www.soulbirdsister.blogspot.com  Without her, this exhibition wouldn't be happening. I'd also like to thank Donna Townend from www.banjodesigns.com for all her love and support. Can't wait to see her portrait series at the end of this year. I'd also like to thank Susan Angel for encouraging me to record the girls and get a slideshow happening for the project. Susan will be the guest speaker at the exhibition and has helped me edit the audio on this project. So many talented women!!
Here is a photo from the last shoot. Had so much fun with the girls and they are really showing me their true colours.
So don't forget
Sat 31st July, 4pm till late
Show closes on Sunday 1st August at 4pm

The Headlands Hotel, Austinmer

See you there xx

No comments:

Post a Comment