Sunday, June 6, 2010

Watch out Adelaide, here we come!!

Hello again fellow derby lovers. I recently showed some of my photos at The History of Skating exhibition at the Wollongong Uni sports HUB. It was wonderful seeing all the memorabilia on skating. Good on you WIRD girls for doing a great job!! Esp Jenna and Kim.
So we are counting down to the Great Southern Slam. The girls are very excited and so am I!!

I can't wait to meet some more amazing people in this wonderful roller derby community, and to take some more happy snaps. I will also be doing some sound recording on the weekend that will go towards a slide show I'm creating with a wonderful friend and mentor of mine Susan Angel. Thank you Susan for all your support and guidance. i really appreciate it xx
So here are some pics of the night and if you want to see some scrimmage training shots go to this link

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=181200&id=655176782&l=504b4cfc25

Enjoy!
See you on the other side.
Ninaberry x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment