Monday, May 24, 2010

Photo Shoot!!

So I'm getting ready for a photo shoot with the girls. I'm slowly trying to wrap up this project but I'm finding it hard to know when to do it! So many events popping up and of course the Great Southern Slam is coming up. Here are the details;

"For two whole days, over June 12-13, 2010, roller derby teams will converge on Adelaide from every corner of Australia and New Zealand to do battle with skate and booty. Some will come intent on glory, others to test their mettle, but all will come to revel in the biggest celebration of hard hitting knocks and derby love this nation has ever seen"
www.greatsouthernslam.com.au

So as you can see, it's going to be huge!!!

So I'm going to try and get to the slam, anyone want to go on a road trip??
Decide when I'm doing this exhibition and also decide if I should compile a book or not. To help try and get me there I have added advertising to my site. I have tried to make it as Roller Derby friendly as possible.
I need all the help I can get to make this project happen!!

If you are interested in meeting some of the girls and seeing what I do, you are welcome to come and hang out during the photo shoot.
Date:
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Time:
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Location:
Outside Project Gallery Space, Keira St, Wollongong

That's all folks, until next time xx

P.S Rocker Derby is on this Saturday night at 7.30pm
Cabbage Tree Hotel Fairy Meadow
It's a fundraiser for the WIRD girls to get to the Great Southern Slam so B there or B square!!

No comments:

Post a Comment